I had some extra time today and it’s the weekend so why not do something fun? J. Money over at Budgets Are Sexy posted up a 5 for Friday challenge asking 5 random questions. Besides being fun I think it will help you to get to know me better so here we go…
- What was the last thing you purchased? – $30 for a dermatologist visit to get a nasty rash checked out. Turns out she thinks it is viral and I just have to suffer with it.
- How about the last thing you returned? – Sorry I can’t even remember the last thing I returned. They don’t do returns here in Thailand and I haven’t been back to the States in over 8 months.
- How much is in your wallet/purse right now? – Around $130 depending on todays exchange rate (THB3900 if you’re interested).
- What would you do with an extra $100 in cash? – Probably put it in our vacation fund, but if my wife found out I had it $30 would go for a nice dinner (yes it is that cheap here).
- What’s your favorite album right now? – Sorry I rarely listen to music and probably own less than 10 CD’s. I have been loading up some classic rock in YouTube occasionally though…Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, Van Morrison
- **EXTRA CREDIT** Who was the last person you kissed? – My daughter Alivia.
If you are interested in playing along here are the questions for you to copy/paste:
- What was the last thing you purchased?
- How about the last thing you returned?
- How much is in your wallet/purse right now?
- What would you do with an extra $100 in cash?
- What’s your favorite album right now?
- **EXTRA CREDIT** Who was the last person you kissed?
Let you readers know you heard about it here first, but definitely give Mr. J. Money credit as well. Happy weekend everyone!